At Golden State Pet Crematorium, we understand that losing a pet is like losing a family member or close friend, and we believe that all beloved companions should receive a special and dignified farewell.
Established in 1991, GSPC provides a range of pet cremation services and urn options for bereaved pet owners. All our team members are Certified Crematory Operators, with Matthews Environmental Solutions.
How We Care
- We offer a personal, caring and supportive service.
- We treat all pets with the same dignity and respect in death, that they deserved in life.
- We can guarantee that with individual cremations, you will only receive the ashes of your pet returned to you.
- Your pets never leave our hands. From the moment they are entrusted in our care, your pet never leaves our facility until we return their ashes to you.
- We encourage pet owners to visit us, meet with our team and view our crematorium facilities.
- We aim to be the pet crematorium of choice for pet owners in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We also care about the environment we live in and work hard to protect it for a more sustainable future. We are a carbon-neutral company. We work with an environmental focus and we have voluntarily elected to offset our carbon emissions with Terrapass. To learn more about Terrapass click here.
Our carbon offset is furthered due to the number of people choosing our Memorial Tree or Bios Urn; We are adding trees to our landscape, in addition to our carbon offset. Similarly, our urn portfolio is either made of recycled timber, biodegradable cardboard or green timber (bamboo). This further reduces our footprint. All our urn products are also made in the USA meaning no transporting cost (more C02) and more jobs for US citizens.